Followers

Saturday 10 May 2014

Late for Diva's and the Paper Nest DT

Oh my goodness am I in trouble! Why can't I get my head back into making stuff and blogging? I really thought by now I'd be back in the swing of things but there are just not enough hours in my days anymore!! I am totally late for the new challenge that started at

DIVA'S BY DESIGN

on Wednesday  so I thought I'd combine two and use my

PAPER NEST DOLLS

DT card to tell you about both events

The Theme over at Diva's is

In The Pink 

so that's nice and easy for us all and these gorgeous Paper Nest Dolls are such little darlings to colour, so easy to work with and too cute taboot!!!
The lush papers are Maja Design and I love my star hatpins that I've used again.

Head over to 
To check out all the fabulous rubber stamps on offer
and lots of inspiration from the DT

and don't forget to check out Diva's to see what fab prize is on offer this week along with some beautiful makes from my Teammies

I really am sorry I've not been around
I hope I can get back to normality soon!!

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges.....

15 comments:

Janice said...

I think you get off with being late Laurie when you produce master pieces like this! Another delightful card. Hope you're keeping well, Jx

Margreet said...

This fab card is worth waiting for Laurie...enjoy your weekend!
xxx Margreet

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Laurie, I like the sweet image, the colours the flowers and the ribbon
Kevin xx

brenda said...

Hello Laurie,

Been a very poor visitor of late thanks to health issues but trying hard to get back into the swing of things and just wanted to say hello and check out your recent makes.

B x

Claire said...

WOW the card was worth the wait Laurie - just gorgeous. Love the layout and design and sweet image and colours. Hope you are keeping well. Have a lovely day. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Laurie. I love the sweet image, wonderful colouring and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is adorable Laurie.
Great card, colours and image
Hugs Kelly

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh hun its worth waiting for simply stunning your detail is always first class hun take care hugs cheryl xx

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Laurie. Love the image and the design is beautifully embellished.
Life does often get in the way of blogging but none of us mind. Your card is worth waiting for.

If you are interested I have added some more candy to my give away and you get to vote which company you would like crafty goodies from.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hug Sharon. x

Christine L said...

Hi Sweetie

LOVING what you've done with this fabbie PND image... and so glad to hear you're joining our DT!! I knew we'd get to work together sooner or later..

Of course, your embellies and layout on this card are fabulous... and using my favourite of all papers.. matched so well with your colouring!

Hope life is treating you well even if you are so busy!

Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Better late than never hon. Gorgeous card as always,looking forward to catching up next Friday xx

Sue B said...

Hello lovely Laurie… hope you are well hun!
Awww this card is SO sweet! she's totally adorable and your colouring is awesome! I love the scrummy papers and the flowers and bow are divine!
Take care and have a fab week my friend!
Love and hugs
Sue B xx

Kathleen said...

Hi Laurie, gorgeous card, love the image and the fabulous papers and not to mention your fabulous flower display.
Sorry not commented earlier but computer went sick on the 2nd of May and I only got it back yesterday.
Hope you are ok.

Kath x

Kelly said...

This is gorgeous, I love it! x