Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2013

By Heck I'm Going Again!

Good morning and a new month already! I don't know where this year went? 
Christmas will be here and over before we know it!

Well I know that I only just made a comeback to blogging and crafting but I'm off again as I'm nipping to Tenerife for a bit of sunshine. I fly this morning at 6.45am so I won't be around again for a couple of weeks. I have got a few posts coming up while I'm away if Mr Blogger plays nice and schedules them properly!

I've been missing from this DT for a couple of months but at last I had time to make a card for this new challenge at

HECK OF A CHALLENGE

and this month we would like to see your

Autumn Colours

I've had this little stamp half coloured on my desk for weeks, I bought him a couple of years ago I think (it could be just one year - time flies) either way I think its just the cutest!!


I have another image from the same set, that one is a little Indian on a hobby horse, they are from Nellie Snellen, I added a little sheriff's badge charm which I believe is Karen Foster.

Head over to the main challenge blog for lots of fabulous inspiration from my talented teammies and all the details of the challenge and the prize on offer from the Mandy's and
their fabulous online store


or if you're in the area call in to the bricks and mortar shop
The Craft and Hobby Store, Heckmondwike
That's all from me today, I'll be back tomorrow with my Diva's card and Thursday with the return of MAWTT, busy week for me especially has I've hardly made anything lately!!

Love 'n' Hugs Laurie xx
If I can find some decent wifi I'd like to enter this into the following challenges..


9 comments:

Janice said...

It's a beauty Laurie, what a fab stamp and the cutest of charms to go with it. Love your colouring as always. Happy hols my dear, Jx

Debs said...

What a stunner Laurie! Amazing colouring of such a sweet image.
Hope you have a fabulous holiday.
Debs xx

Margreet said...

Awesome card Laurie...love your colouring and the pretty papers!
Enjoy your stay at Tenerife!!!
xxx Margreet

Claire said...

You come back as I leave LOL. Love your card, fab image, great layout and colours. Have a fabulous holiday. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Laurie. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers.
I hope you have a wonderful holiday
hugs Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Wonderful card Laurie, I like the sweet image the frame and the papers.
Kevin xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So adorable and fabulous colours, have a great hol

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, super cute image and love the colours, great papers.
Have a gud'un, gone but not forgotten and a big thank you for liking my card on the last challenge.

Kath xxxxx

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Laurie, I love your design. Such gorgeous colours & colouring. A cute image too :) Enjoy your holiday. Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Lisa.

Dreamtime Designs Blog
NEW Dreamtime Designs Craft Challenge
My designs @ Etsy