Followers

Sunday 1 January 2012

The Queen Ladybugs Speech!

Well another year has past my friends and I'd like to wish all my friends and followers a very happy, healthy and prosperous new year. I cannot believe where the time has gone since I began blogging and I know I have made some friends for life!

Enough with the mushy stuff!! This time last week you were (possibly) tucking into your roast turkey dinners watching the Queen's speech and I have here for you another Queen's speech - Queen Ladybug herself Kerry has a liitle goodwill to spread to you all...

This is what Kerry has to say......

Happy New Year everyone!!! I hope you have all had happy and safe New Years celebrations and you're not feeling too tender!
To ease you into the New Year (can you believe it's 2012???) and thank you for your custom and support for 2011, Ladybug Crafts Ink is having a sale. For the month of January...yup you read right..MONTH OF JANUARY...all cling stamps are 1/2 price (digi's not included)!!! How is that for bringing in 2012!
If you've got a wish list, wish no more! At 1/2 price it will be easy to pop a stamp or two into your basket.
So what are you waiting for? Put the kettle on...make a cuppa and settle down for a bit of retail therapy and grab a bargain while stocks last!!!

You still here? .....well head over there now......I am!

xx

7 comments:

Janice said...

Happy New Year Laurie, hope it's a good one for you & your family, Jx

Jill said...

Happy new year my dear Laurie :)
Hope you had a fantastic yesterday and I wish you all the best for this year.
Looking forward to your beautiful creations and reading your sweet blogposts!
Have a great day hun! :)
Hugs

Sue B said...

Happy New Year Laurie!!!

I have got quite a few bargains in the Sales already! ;-))
Glad that I saved some money to spend after Christmas when all the prices dropped !!!
Take care and have a great day!!
Love Sue xx

Lisa Jane said...

Happy New Year my Fabulous Friend.... despsite some of the stuff that happened in 2011..it was also the Year i met a person who will be my friend forever .. and that person is YOU.. you are a friend for life .. in fact last night i was telling My mums friends about you.. and one lady said you are my Guardian Angel.. sent to me in a year when i needed you most!
If that's true .... its a lovely thought... Thank you.
You have shown me nothing but kindness and i hope i get the chance to repay that kindness soon with your trip to Yorkshire
A very Happy New Year to you and all your family
Lisa x
right .. off to shop lol

cheryl said...

hi hun i just wanted wish you a very happy new year hugs cherylxxxxxxxx

Berry said...

Happy new yr laurie! Hopefully we can all get back to our blogging and crafting selves soon! hugs Rebekah xx

Debs said...

Happy New Year to you too Laurie - hope it brings love and happiness to you and yours.
Love & hugs
Debs xx